Provide you with an understanding of social media and the benefits it can provide in marketing your brand. Attracts, engages and retains your business's target customers. Improved awareness of your brand, increased sales and customer loyalty.
We do this
Which does this
Giving you this
Provide you with an understanding of social media and the benefits it can provide in marketing your brand.
Attracts, engages and retains your business's target customers.
Improved awareness of your brand, increased sales and customer loyalty.
Social media is a loose term that gets thrown around a lot lately and it’s often used to describe apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others. But, when you throw social media sites like YouTube, Google+, and even Wikipedia into the mix, that’s when things start to get complicated.
In layman’s terms, social media encompasses all the various websites and online applications that allows users to create and share content and interact with other users. Yes, it is a broad definition, but also keep in mind that social media itself is a broad term!
Social media is like word of mouth… but on steroids. The Social media landscape is evolving rapidly and growing at lightning speed. More and more people are catching-on and using social networks to communicate and connect. Australians, for instance, are spending more than half a day per week on Facebook alone. Here are some other impressive social media stats:
Like most things, not all social media platforms are created equal. Each social media platform boats its own unique purpose and should be treated entirely differently. It’s crucial to understand which social media platforms will work best for your business. Instead of creating profiles on every single channel you can get your hands on, we encourage our clients to focus on a couple of social networking sites at a time, delivering the best results and raising brand awareness to various targeted markets.
Six social media platforms you can benefit from:
Allows users to create profiles, upload photos & videos, send messages and keep in contact with friends and family. Users spend more time on Facebook than any other website. Ever.
– Purpose: keeping in touch with friends and sharing news.
– For SMEs: Businesses have the ability to share a wide range of content like industry news articles, product/service updates, contests, events etc.
A micro-blogging site that allows users to broadcast short posts (tweets) in under 140 characters.
– Purpose: Staying on top of breaking news/trends
– For SME’s: Can be used to share content from blogs or as a customer service medium – due to the nature of its ‘in the moment’ platform
A mobile application that focuses on photo/video sharing.
– Purpose: Showcasing Photography and videography.
– For SME’s: Humanises and adds personality to your businesses. Recommended to upload imagery/videography that showcase your latest products/services
Social Networking Site designed specifically for the business community.
– Purpose: Used to establish networks online.
– For SME’s: To post job opportunities, gain industry insights, advice and exchange ideas.
Facebook’s main competitor but differentiated by allowing more transparency as to who you want to share content with (based on interests).
– Purpose: To organise contacts into circles and linking blogs.
– For SME’s: helps businesses make new connections and organise contacts
A popular video-sharing service owned by Google.
– Purpose: To offer advice, share an experience or create tutorials
– For SME’s: To show behind-the-scenes footage or communicate business offerings
GDR’s social media services are fully customised and aimed at creating a two-way conversation between you and your customers. We not only create a social media strategy tailored specifically to your business, but we also teach you how to get involved in the process and the tactics you can use to enhance brand awareness/exposure online.
Through social media audits, interactive strategies and competitive analysis’ we will teach you how to cash in on social media and drive customers directly to your site. At GDR, we cultivate and raise the voice of your brand with our brilliant team of strategists, content managers, copywriters and graphic designers in order to drive meaningful social media engagement with your target consumer.